A GPS tracking unit is a device that uses the Global Positioning System to determine the precise location of a vehicle, person, or other asset to which it is attached and to record the position of the asset at regular intervals. The recorded location data can be stored within the tracking unit, or it may be transmitted to a central location data base, or internet-connected computer, using a cellular (GPRS or SMS), radio, or satellite modem embedded in the unit. This allows the asset's location to be displayed against a map backdrop either in real time or when analysing the track later, using GPS tracking software.
* Real time Monitoring by Internet or Mobile Phone.
* GEO-Fence : Sands alerts if move out of the restricted area.
* Speed Alarm : sands alert if moves faster then set up speed.
* Listen & Record the conversation going in your vehicle.
* Stop & Restart: Vehicle Stop & Restart the Vehicle by SMS .
* SOS Emergency Alarm: Sends alerts in any emergency situation.
* History watching facility of your vehicle.
* Facility to track your vehicle on Live Software.
* Air Condition On/Off Detection.
* Ignition On/Off Detection.
* Lights On/Off Detection.
* Reduction in labor costs - saves costs employee annually.
* Increase productivity and profits - 25% increase in work orders completed.
* Improve customer service – Tracking vehicles with a GPS fleet management system allows companies to perform better for their customers.
* Device functionality alerts (coverage & battery life).
* Enhanced safety and security – Our GPS fleet vehicle tracking system allows users to track unsafe driving and personal use of fleet vehicles.
* Better fleet supervision – GPS vehicle tracking allows managers to keep better control of their drivers’ activities. Avoidance of misuse of vehicles. Reduced operational cost.
* Theft protection of vehicles.
* Monitor of over speeding to make up time, resulting in accidents.
* Reduce unnecessary fuel consumption due to engine idling.